MD., DGO., FICOG
- Director of Safal Fertility Foundation, leading IVF center in India.,
- Director of Brij Basant Hospital Pvt Ltd.
- Fellow of the Indian College of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (FICOG) in 2007
- M.D. (Masters in Obstetrics & Gynaecology) 1983
J.J.M.MC, Davangere, Mysore University
- D.G.O. (Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology) 1982
J.J.M.MC, Davangere, Mysore University
- M.B.B.S (Graduate in Medicine & Surgery) 1978
J.N.M.C., Belgaum, Karnataka University
- Intensive training in Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) from India, Germany, France, Israel, & Italy
- Ultrasonography training at Wadia Hospital, Mumbai, 1989.
- Observation & learning at Apollo Hospital, Madras.
- Attended course on infertility & Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) at Manipal centre & Gunsheela Institute of Reproduction & Research.
- Diploma in In-vitro Fertility (IVF-ET) & Endoscopic surgery under Prof.K.Dedrick., Lubeck, Germany.
- Workshop in advanced Endoscopic Surgery at Ahmedabad.
- Diploma in endoscopy by FOGSI endoscopy committee & Staten Island University Hospital, USA
- Advanced training in In-Vitro Fertilization, ART, Embryology, Micromanipulation
& Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis at Louis Pasteur University, Strasbourg, France, 2001.
- Training in Office Hysteroscopy and Advanced Endoscopic surgery at University of Bari, Italy under Prof.Stefano Bettocchi, 2004.
- Training in ART & Endoscopy, Israel, 2005.
- Invited as Guest Speaker at Blanchard Valley Hospital,Finlay,OhioUSA, on 29th May2009.Delivered lecture on “Recent Trends in Assisted Reproductive Techniques”.This lecture considered as CME class 1,credit points given to Clinicians attending the lecture.
- Certificate issued by Cleveland Clinic 2006
- “Hand-Book on IUI & IVF” as a single author.
- “Practical Approach to Infertility Management”.
- “Endometriosis volume-1, 2 & 3
- “Intra Uterine Insemination”.
- Distinction of producing the first IVF-ET baby of Ahmedabad,Gujarat in 1997
- Distinction of producing the first IVF-ET baby to a single mother of India
- Achieved triplet pregnancy in one infertile patient. Successfully delivered all three by LSCS, healthy, mature babies on 13-10-97.
MEMBERSHIPS AND ASSOCIATED WITH
- Member of Federation of Ob & Gynaecology society Of India(FOGSI)
- Member of Indian medical council
- Member of Ahmedabad Ob & Gynaecology society(AOGS)
- Member of Indian academy of human reproduction
- Member of Indian Society of Assisted Reproductive
- Member of Indian society for the study of reproduction & Fertility
- Panelist in O.N.G.C. team of A.R.T. Specialists.
CONFERENCES, WORKSHOPS & HANDS ON TRAINING ORGANIZED
- Organizing chairperson of “International Conference on Human Procreation & reproductive Health” held on 21st to 25th Feb 2007.
- Organized IUI workshop August 2007 at Kidney hospital, Ahmedabad.250 delegates attended & trained in IUI.
- Organized IUI workshop at Ahmedabad on 13th Aug, 2006.
- Organized Entertainment section of SOGOG conference on 21st Dec’03. There were 800 delegates enjoyed their conference with this entertaining program.
- Seminar on Basic Management of infertility & Workshop on Semenology & Sperm
preparation techniques” on 29th Apr’01 at Ahmedabad. There were 125 delegates who
- were trained in basic infertility management.
- Hands on training on ART given to 6 delegates. National level live IVF-ET workshop arranged at Safal fertility foundation – Update CME program of ONGC—at Ahmedabad on 27th Sep’00.
- Hands on training of sonography, endoscopy, IUI, IVF-ET, Embryology at Safal fertility centre on individual basis, held regularly throughout the year.
- Live demonstration with live relay given to 150 delegates.
- Guest lectures/Panelist in Panel discussion/Chairperson of more than 500 International, National & State level conferences.
- Several abstracts published and presented in National as well as International Conferences.
- Consulting Physician & Cardiologist
- Ex-Registrar at Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai
- Scientific Director Safal Fertility Foundation, Ahmedabad
- Produced the first IVF baby of Gujarat in 1997
- Chief Embryologist at Safal Fertility Foundation
- Advanced training in Embryology including Micromanipulation & Pre Implantic Genetic Diagnosis from Italy, France, Germany & Israel
- Published several scientific papers & chapters in books
Highly Qualified Team
Safal Staff is a team of medical experts, highly qualified, well experienced and much caring! They are trained with the best industry methodology along with real-time clinical exposures. Understanding the right means of treatments offered and providing them to the patients very accordingly is their great skills. Safal is always with you the moments you would require throughout your journey from expecting to conceiving a child and even beyond it!